Quality Roofing In Charlotte
Quality Roofing’s main business is installing new roofing systems on new homes or roof replacements on existing homes.
They have the right professional crew for the job. Their company completes as many new roofing projects as any other roofing company in town. They have the capability to work with any roofing product or material you would like and they can do it at an affordable cost.
They can also do maintenance and timely repairs. They will repair almost any type of product including asphalt shingles, wood shakes, tile, slate and metal, plus they’ll fix skylights, chimneys, valleys, flashing, missing or sliding shingles, toe-board holes and storm damages.
Quality Roofing Company offers:
— Factory trained and tested crews
— Installation in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements
— Extended warranty on materials and workmanship
— Verifiable liability and workman’s compensation insurance
Charlotte Roof Contractors
Everyone has a problem with their roof from time to time. Water leaks, winter ice jams, missing shingles and leaking gutters are just some of the most common problems.
Here are some common reasons your Charlotte roof may be giving you some problems:
1. Your roof is just worn out. Roofs aren’t designed to last forever. Perhaps yours has worked well for many years, but is now ready to be replaced.
2. Lack of maintenance. All roofs should be inspected regularly to look for small problems such as a missing shingle, loose flashing or missing nails. Regular maintenance can stop a minor problem from becoming a big problem. Flat or low-slope roofs need more maintenance than high-sloped roofs.
3. The flashing is failing. Proper flashing creates watertight connections between roof coverings and other roofing materials and other parts of the building structure. Flashing problems usually occur due to poor design, improper installation or damage from wind or storms.
4. Damage from the wind. The wind blowing over your roof year after year can put stress on your roofing nails and connections causing them to become loose. Single strong winds can also do the same damage.
5. Damage from storms and the elements. Damage from storms, hail or flying debris can ruin your roof in an instant. Hail or flying debris can break off the protective outer layer of shingle granules that protect the main section of the shingle. In areas prone to hail storms, it’s not uncommon to see entire blocks of homes getting replacement roofs. Most common roofing materials can also be damaged or weathered over time by constant exposure to sun, salt, pollutants and other chemicals in the air or rain.
If you’re having a problem with your Philadelphia roof, there are several good Philadelphia roofing companies that can help. Here are a few local roofing contractors you can consider:
Fischer Contractors performs all types of roofing services for local residents of Carlotte.
City Wide Roofing is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor. They have competitive pricing, quality products and professional customer service.
Weather-Tite Roofing Company Inc. is a family owned and operated company who has been servicing Charlotte NC for over 25 years.